Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Who is Duffy?

My name is Duffy Judge and I am excited to introduce myself as the new Development Manager here at Berkshire United Way (BUW). One of my primary responsibilities is to provide support to over 150 Workplace Campaigns that take place at our corporate and business partner locations throughout central and southern Berkshire County. 

These campaigns, which serve as the lifeblood of our organization, play a crucial role in fulfilling our mission of building a stronger community together.  The monies raised support children and families here in the Berkshires from cradle-to career—promoting early childhood literacy and development, giving youth the tools they need to make healthy decisions, and helping families become financially stable.



I am a native of Williamstown, MA and currently reside there with my wife, 2 children and 2 Labrador Retrievers.  I have professional experience as a college administrator, insurance agent and golf pro and I am very energized by this new opportunity at BUW.  I’ve volunteered on many non-profit boards in the past and the prospect of being involved day to day in the effort to spur lasting and meaningful change in Berkshire County is something I consider a privilege.


I look forward to meeting many of you during the 2017 campaign, and thank you all for your support of Berkshire United Way.

Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment